Forex Kore EA is built in with 3 different strategies for Short and Long term. Kore EA keeps getting smarter and smarter about the market. Just like wall street trader, the EA learns when to play and when to wait. Unlike other robots that freeze in hot markets, Forex Kore EA just adapts its trading strategy to match the conditions – putting you in prime position to profit at all times.
Forex KORE is simply the most advanced robot available to the public. Designed from the ground-up to be 100% Automatic self-teaching. It’s code uses a sophisticated neural programming algorithm that allows it to study past data and teach itself how to adapt. It sounds like science fiction– but it isn’t. In fact, the Wall Street Brokerages have been using this technology for years (and making billions in the process). We know – because we helped BUILD these gems.
Comes with a scalper version – sort of nice for the fast pace traders out there, which we like from time to time – but shy away from in our general portfolio. Seems like it only scalps Asian currencies – which is fine, but watch out because it might jump on some nonliquid currencies, which we don’t personally trade.
– Adaptive Market Analysis: ForexKore EA algorithm reviews past market patterns and makes a prediction of the type of market that is trading.
– Precise Trades: This team spent a ton of time refining the kore EA code to insure that it precisely enters and exits trades at the right price. It also tracks volume in a really cool way that we have not seen yet, the more volume in a market – the more opportunities you have to profit in the market – this is where this EA really soars!
– 3 Step Rapid Install (rare): This EA will allow you to start trading as quickly as possible and you’ll be able to install the entire EA on your platform in 3 clicks, literally … it’s insane.
– Longer periods of drawdown. This is something we found interesting that sometimes the account will stay in a longer period of drawdown ongoing with times upward of a week, and we’ve seen two weeks.
– Support team is there, but not entirely effective at responses when / if they do respond at all. Team is ultimately good, with good intentions and a strong EA in their hands – just always nice to have a strong support team, and they’re lacking in that department.